Friday, May 16, 2014

Opening rhythm to an adventure

Whenever I am watching a new film, I pay close attention to the opening soundtrack. It gets my adrenaline going. The opening soundtrack can give you an indication of what kind of movie you will be watching. Either you are going to be at the end of your seat, or laid back for an intellectual challenge.

Adventures of all types have sound, and some can only be heard by the adventuring individual. It is the tune within the personal soul that triggers energy to travel into the unknown. It is that beat that you hear, over and over in your heart, like a skipping record. Energy or courage must always be replenished. When you play your internal tune, you stand with firm posture and take on the challenges ahead.


Everyone has their own internal tune. Some are borroughed from their favorite movies. That being said, whenever I am venturing into new worlds, I play these tracks as opening stage setters of my upcoming adventure. Let the sounds penetrate your bones, help the blood flow better, and just something cool to jam to.







No comments:

Post a Comment